Remote AIX System Administration
Simple, Flexible, Cost-Effective Solutions for AIX
Every day AIX administration tasks should never get in the way of completing strategically important projects, but they always seem to. Abtech’s Remote AIX System Administration service offers an attractive alternative that reduces or even eliminates your organization’s need for on-site support staff by providing four levels of RSA.
Abtech’s Remote AIX Systems Administration ensures that your servers will be monitored by people who know them best - our Certified System Administrators.
Abtech will perform proactive system admin tasks on a scheduled basis. Choose tasks off our standard checklist or you can customs fit a level to match the needs of your environment or expertise of your staff.
Abtech offers four standard levels of AIX RSA:
AIX RSA Basic
Your enterprise systems monitored by our experts and advising you on system issues
AIX RSA Intermediate
The same expert service as RSA basic with remediation of events by Abtech system administrators
AIX RSA Advanced
Critical system support that includes monitoring, remediation, performance analysis, advanced storage analysis, and system security analysis and advice
AIX RSA Complete
Complete administrative duties of one or more systems
For the last 26 years, Abtech Technologies has been providing nationwide maintenance services on a wide variety of server and storage products. Our objective is to give you excellent service and generous discounts off the OEM List price.
- Highly experienced US Based engineers based in locations throughout the country.
- Large Spare parts inventory including the option to have spares on site.
- Flexible service terms to meet your needs and budget.
- System Monitoring and Reporting included
- Support for Systems no longer supported by the manufacturer
We have some of the most experienced engineers in the country, fluent in OS400, AIX, Linux and Windows. Our field engineers are experts in IBM pSeries and IBM iSeries servers as well as Lenovo servers and IBM storage
If you are looking for hardware maintenance for your IBM pSeries, iSeries or IBM Power server, please click below for more information.
- DS3200, DS3500
- DS4000, DS4100, DS4200, DS4300, DS4400, DS4500, DS4700, DS4800
- DS5000, DS5020, DS5100, DS5300
- DS6000, DS6800
- DS8000, DS8100, DS8300, DS8700, DS8800, DS8870
- Storwize V3700, V5000, V7000
- DCS3700, DCS3860
- N3000, N6000, N7000
- Lenovo Flex System x240, x240M5, x440, x280 X6, x480 X6, x880 X6 Compute Nodes
- Lenovo NeXtScale x360 M5, nx360 M5 DWC
- Lenovo System x3650 M5, x3550 M5, x3500 M5, x3850 X6, x3950 X6, x3750 M4
- p710, p720, p730, p740, p750, p755, p770, p775, p780, p795
- p610, p615, p620 p630, p640, p650, p655, p660, p670, p680, p690
- p520 Express, p550 Express, p560 Express
- p570, p575, p5 505, p5 510, p5 520, p5 550, p5 560, p5 570, p5 575, p5 590, p5 595
- BladeCenter PS701, PS702, PS703, PS703, PS704
- i5-520, i5-550, i5-570, i5-595, i5-515, i5-525
- BladeCenter JS12, JS22, JS23, JS43
- Power 520, 550, 560, 570, 575, 595
- Power 710, 720, 730, 740, 750, 755, 760, 770, 780, 795
- IBM System x3105, x3100, x3100 M4, x3100 M5, x3200, x3200 M2, x3200 M3, x3250, x3250 M2, x3250 M3, x3250 M4, x3250 M5
- IBM System x3300 M4, x3350, x3400, x3400 M2, x3400 M3, x3450, x3455, x3530 M4
- IBM System x3550, x3550 M2, x3550 M3, x3550 M4,
- IBM System x3630 M4, x3650, x3650T, x3655, x3650 M2, x3650 M3, x3650 M4, x3650 M4 HD, x3650 M4 BD
- IBM System x3750 M4, x3755, x3755 M3, x3800, x3850, x3850 M2, x3850 X5, x3850 X6
- IBM System x3950, x3950 M2, x3950 X5, x3950 X6