Managed IT Services
Key Facts About Our Services
- We employ over 30 W-2 engineers on staff.
- Abtech provides an in-house helpdesk with escalation to level 3 consultants available to all our customers.
- Our security services include antivirus, antispam, phishing training, information security audits, penetration testing, and more.
- Our consulting skills include virtualization, migrations to AWS and Azure, network migrations, exchange migrations, operating system migrations, database upgrades, and more.
- Free monthly training for all our customers.
- 24 x 7 system monitoring.
- Hosting services.
- Cloud backup and disaster recovery services.
- Desktop, server, storage architecture, and implementation services.
- Database administration services.
- Hardware issues resolution.
- IT relocation services
Windows System Administration
If you are running a Microsoft Windows® operating system, you should be working with Abtech Technologies.
We offer a complete portfolio of Microsoft Managed IT Services that can be tailored to meet your needs.
You will be provided with a dedicated Microsoft specialist who will take the time to fully understand your environment, the applications you are running, and the demands of your business. Whether you require 24 x 7 coverage or business hours cover, we can accommodate your needs.
We also offer Microsoft patching services to ensure your systems are up to date and protected from security threats.
In the event of a problem arising, your IT team will have immediate access to our expert engineers, who will diagnose and resolve the issue quickly and with minimum impact upon your operations.
Abtech Windows Managed IT Services at a glance.
- Business IT outsourcing.
- Network and IT system monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Helpdesk service contracts.
- Windows, Hyper-V, and VMware system administration.
- Managed Hosting
We keep your IT systems running optimally so you can focus on growing your business and serving your customers.
Database Administration Services
Abtech Technologies has a comprehensive portfolio of remote database administration services to keep your environment stable and running at peak performance.
Abtech’s Remote Database Administration Services deliver instant ROI because we eliminate the costs of hiring, training, and retaining in-house DBAs.
Our Certified DBAs will monitor your database health daily and perform the following tasks:
- Monitoring all database related processes.
- Monitoring all memory segments (i.e., SGA, Share Memory, and Memory Buffer Pools).
- Monitoring data growth.
- Monitoring logical and physical storage.
- Monitor database logging (i.e., Archive Log, Logical Log, and Transaction Log).
- Monitoring database errors via log files.
- Backup monitoring.
- Replication verification and monitoring.
- Verify all nightly jobs were successful.
- Monitoring general database issues (locking, blocking, and corruption).
- Monitoring database related IO activity.
- Manage database statistic.
Linux Administration Services
We have one of the most experienced Linux teams in the US and a complete portfolio of Linux Managed IT Services to choose from.
Linux systems often perform important functions for your business. They also require special skills to get the best out of them. Most organizations have strong Windows skills but do not want to hire or train dedicated Linux support staff. This is where Abtech’s Linux Managed IT Services can help.
Linux Managed IT Services We Provide
- 24 x 7 telephone support.
- Management of manufacturer support (Red Hat®).
- Performance Optimization.
- System Administration – On-site or Remote Services.
- 24 x7 Remote Monitoring.
- Data Center locations across the US.
- Physical and virtual server options.
- Fully managed service.
We are skilled in all leading Linux platforms including Red Hat®, CentOS, SUSE Linux, and Oracle® Linux.
Network Security Services
Businesses deal with large volumes of sensitive information that is targeted by hackers and other malicious actors both inside and outside the business.
Abtech Technologies provides a wide range of products and services to help businesses protect themselves. We have helped large and small companies all the way to Fortune 500 firms to upgrade their defenses and protect themselves from hackers.
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Malware Training
- Back-up Data
- Anti-Virus Software
A business IT network requires constant monitoring to ensure small problems don’t turn into poor network performance or even downtime.
Abtech Technologies can help you lower your overhead and cost that is required to monitor your network and provide a clearer view of your network’s overall health and status. Automation and monitoring allow your staff to focus on critical tasks. We can monitor your network remotely and act as a trusted partner to ensure reports are accurate and easy to understand.
Let Abtech Technologies guide your organization to an improved, stable, monitored solution.
Hardware and software support is a phone call away when using Abtech Technologies help desk consulting and managed IT services.
Simply call, email or open a chat and Abtech will create a trouble ticket for you so an Abtech engineer can either help over the phone or by remotely accessing your system until the problem is resolved.
Abtech’s managed service provider (MSP) program is both an integrated help desk and trouble ticketing system. Users and support personnel can interact in real-time to report, diagnose, and resolve problems. Depending on the nature and severity of the call, an incident can be escalated to an onsite repair visit.
Critical Data Center Infrastructure Maintenance and Management Services
- We provide onsite and remote support for a wide range of server, storage, and network equipment.
- The core vendors we support are HP, IBM, EMC, NetApp, Dell, Cisco, and Sun / Oracle.
Challenges Solved through an Abtech Support Partnership
- Budget challenges with the OEM’s high cost of post-warranty maintenance.
- Staffing and project management from rapid refresh cycles demanded by the OEM’s End of Life notifications.
- Frustration with delays in system restores due to finger pointing among multiple OEMs’ service organizations.
- Delays in getting replacement parts with no onsite spares available.
- Media retention charges.
- Lack of flexibility with annual prepaid service agreements that do not allow adds/moves/changes.
Abtech is Your Support Partner
- All OEMs and operating environments: No finger pointing.
- Extended life support to allow a phased infrastructure refresh plan.
- Nationwide coverage with flexible service agreements.
- Personalized service with a 30-minute response to the service request.
- Proactive support with 24-hour monitoring.
UNIX System Administration
Abtech Technologies has a comprehensive portfolio of IBM AIX, HP-UX, and Solaris remote system administration services to keep your environment stable and running at peak performance.
Whether you are looking for coverage when your system administrator takes a vacation or you need to replace someone who has left, Abtech has a remote system administration service that is right for you.